10mm Fire Resistant Rubber Flooring High Abrasion Resistance

Basic Information
Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
Brand Name: Yunyi
Certification: CA
Minimum Order Quantity: 200SQM
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: Packing in cartons, pallets
Delivery Time: 5-10 days
Payment Terms: L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 2000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Week
Detail Information
Product Name: Fire Resistant Rubber Flooring Feature: High Abrasion Resistance
Thickness: 10mm Material: SBR, EPDM Rubber Granules
Color: Any Color Can Be Customized Smell: Tasteless
Softness: Neutral Certification: CE, EN71, REACH, ISO10140, Etc.
High Light:

10mm Fire Resistant Rubber Flooring


OEM Fire Resistant Rubber Flooring


30m custom rubber flooring

Product Description



The features of our rubber sheet are including: oil-proof, acid and alkali-resistance, anti-static, insulation, anti-bacterial and fire-resistance. We use no smell eco-friendly synthetic rubber with gorgeous and beautiful colors. The anti-slip rubber sheet rolls are used in Building field, passage, the ramp in public place and road emergency rescue at wild. It is easy to pave for a large area.

Product name
Fire Resistant Rubber Flooring
Width: 0-1.25m, Length: 0-30m
Thickness: 2mm-18mm
SBR, EPDM rubber granules
Any color can be customized
Expiration Date
10 years
Wooden pallets or as per customer requirements
By carton and wooden pallet or as per customer requirements
CE, EN71, REACH, ISO10140, etc.
Anti-pressure, anti-slip, wear-resistant,
sound-absorb and shock resistant,
easy to install and maintain,
Gym, Ice rinks, home use, shooting range, etc.



 classificationrequirementsresultsmethodtest Description
General propertiescolor fastness to artificial light6 minimum blue wool scale ≥3 on grey scalefulfilledBS EN ISO105 B02:1992Color changes measured in response to changes in lighting
residual indentationnominal thickness <2.5mm
average value ≤0.2mm
fulfilledBS EN433:1994product indentation measured from loads
flexibility diameter of Mandel 20mmno cracking ai 20mmfulfilledBS EN433:1994product measured for damage after bending
stubbed cigarettemethod A ≥ rating 3fulfilledBS EN433:1998surface changes measured after exposure to stubbed cigarettes [method A]and spontaneous burning [method B]
stubbed cigarette method A, vertical load [5±0.1]N≤250mm3199mm3ISO 4649:1985measurement of product surface abrasion
Hardness≥75 shore A89ISO 7619:1986measurement of product hardness
dimensional stabilityTolerance allowed: ±0.4%-0.02%BS EN 434:1994dimensional changes measured after exposing the product to heat
General propertiesChemical resistance fulfilledBS EN423External changes were measured after exposing samples to chemical for determining amounts of time and then washing
slip resistance ramp test R9DIN51130:1992slip resistance measured by directly walking on differently sloping ramps
General propertiesSmoke density≤ds450fulfilledASTM e662the density of smoke resulting from the burning of the product measured
surface flammability≥0.45w/cm2ASTM e648radiant heat value required for ignition of the product measured to gauge surface flammability properties
10mm Fire Resistant Rubber Flooring High Abrasion Resistance 0

Rubber flooring comes in so many different varieties and has so many useful material properties, it is very versatile. Flooring is
specially designed for workshop floors, gym floors, sport mat, office floors, kitchen floors and so forth, tailored to be uniquely
suited for the task. It's easy to find flooring that matches one's exact needs.

10mm Fire Resistant Rubber Flooring High Abrasion Resistance 1

Product Description
10mm Fire Resistant Rubber Flooring High Abrasion Resistance 210mm Fire Resistant Rubber Flooring High Abrasion Resistance 3
Product Application
10mm Fire Resistant Rubber Flooring High Abrasion Resistance 4
Q1: Is your company a trading company or a factory?
A: We are a manufacturer, but a trading company sells the goods
Q2: How can I get a sample of required material for confirm the quality?
A: The product you see now is cut from our finished product, so you can know the quality of our production when you see the sample.
Q3: How is your sample charge?
A: For existing samples: free on charge when no more than 1 square meter. Express time will be 3 days. But you have to pay the freight.
Q4: How about your Minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
A: 200SQM.
Q5: What’s the delivery time?
A: 5-10 days.
Q6: Can you help us to shorten the lead time? Because there is not enough time left for us to deliver the goods to our customer within the lead time.
A: In a way, yes, we can get our factories reschedule their production, as long as the lead time of our other customers are not affected.
Q7: What’s your terms of payment?
A: 30% in advance, the other 70% before shipment.

Contact Details

WhatsApp : +13701903254