Eco Friendly 12mm Roll Out Rubber Flooring Abrasion Resistant

Basic Information
Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
Brand Name: Yunyi
Certification: CA
Minimum Order Quantity: 200SQM
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: Packing in cartons, pallets
Delivery Time: 5-10 days
Payment Terms: L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 2000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Week
Detail Information
Name: Roll Out Rubber Flooring Feature: Abrasion Resistant
Application: Hospital, School, Office, Etc Material: Natural, EPDM Rubber
Thickness: 3.0mm-12mm Roll Size: 15000mm*1220mm*(3-12)mm Or Custom
Weight: 4.5kg/㎡ Color: Customized
High Light:

odorless roll out rubber flooring


12mm roll out rubber flooring


20m eco friendly rubber flooring

Product Description





Texture of material
High elastic polymer
width:1-1.25m, Length:10m/15m/20m
Tensile strength
1.65 MPa
Elongation at break
Fire rating
B2 B1
SGS,EN1177,ROHS,MSDS,ISO9001 etc.
Impact absorption
Anti-slip value
  classification requirements results method test Description
General properties color fastness to artificial light 6 minimum blue wool scale ≥3 on grey scale fulfilled BS EN ISO105 B02:1992 Color changes measured in response to changes in lighting
residual indentation nominal thickness <2.5mm
average value ≤0.2mm
fulfilled BS EN433:1994 product indentation measured from loads
flexibility diameter of Mandel 20mm no cracking ai 20mm fulfilled BS EN433:1994 product measured for damage after bending
stubbed cigarette method A ≥ rating 3 fulfilled BS EN433:1998 surface changes measured after exposure to stubbed cigarettes [method A]and spontaneous burning [method B]
stubbed cigarette method A, vertical load [5±0.1]N ≤250mm3 199mm3 ISO 4649:1985 measurement of product surface abrasion
Hardness ≥75 shore A 89 ISO 7619:1986 measurement of product hardness
dimensional stability Tolerance allowed: ±0.4% -0.02% BS EN 434:1994 dimensional changes measured after exposing the product to heat
General properties Chemical resistance   fulfilled BS EN423 External changes were measured after exposing samples to chemical for determining amounts of time and then washing
slip resistance ramp test   R9 DIN51130:1992 slip resistance measured by directly walking on differently sloping ramps
General properties Smoke density ≤ds450 fulfilled ASTM e662 the density of smoke resulting from the burning of the product measured
surface flammability ≥0.45w/cm2 ASTM e648 radiant heat value required for ignition of the product measured to gauge surface flammability properties
Eco Friendly 12mm Roll Out Rubber Flooring Abrasion Resistant 0

Rubber flooring comes in so many different varieties and has so many useful material properties, it is very versatile. Flooring is
specially designed for workshop floors, gym floors, sport mat, office floors, kitchen floors and so forth, tailored to be uniquely
suited for the task. It's easy to find flooring that matches one's exact needs.


Eco Friendly 12mm Roll Out Rubber Flooring Abrasion Resistant 1


Our High Quality Rubber Flooring Adventages:

1. Non-toxic, tasteless, suitable for indoor scenes. Such as hospitals, airports.
2. A variety of colors and patterns are available (floor mats and EPDM particles are both available)
3. High-quality double-layer rubber, different material combinations can be selected according to the budget
4. The compressive load-bearing capacity of the rubber mat is higher than that of the PVC floor mat, and there will be no
indentation when the fitness equipment is pressed on it for a long time.
5. The surface layer has high density, good antifouling performance and beautiful paving
6. Good cushioning performance, shock absorption and wear resistance

Eco Friendly 12mm Roll Out Rubber Flooring Abrasion Resistant 2Eco Friendly 12mm Roll Out Rubber Flooring Abrasion Resistant 3
Product Application
Eco Friendly 12mm Roll Out Rubber Flooring Abrasion Resistant 4
Q1: Is your company a trading company or a factory?
A: We are a manufacturer, but a trading company sells the goods
Q2: How can I get a sample of required material for confirm the quality?
A: The product you see now is cut from our finished product, so you can know the quality of our production when you see the sample.
Q3: How is your sample charge?
A: For existing samples: free on charge when no more than 1 square meter. Express time will be 3 days. But you have to pay the freight.
Q4: How about your Minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
A: 200SQM.
Q5: What’s the delivery time?
A: 5-10 days.
Q6: Can you help us to shorten the lead time? Because there is not enough time left for us to deliver the goods to our customer within the lead time.
A: In a way, yes, we can get our factories reschedule their production, as long as the lead time of our other customers are not affected.
Q7: What’s your terms of payment?
A: 30% in advance, the other 70% before shipment.

Contact Details

WhatsApp : +13701903254