3.0mm Hospital Rubber Flooring

Basic Information
Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
Brand Name: Yunyi
Certification: CA
Minimum Order Quantity: 200SQM
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: Packing in cartons, pallets
Delivery Time: 5-10 days
Payment Terms: L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 2000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Week
Detail Information
Name: Hospital Rubber Flooring Thickness: 3.0mm
Size: 1.22m *15m Feature: Fireproof
Width: 1-2m Color: More Than 1000 Kinds
Application: Hospital Certificate: CE/SGS/ISO9001
High Light:

Fireproof Hospital Rubber Flooring


3.0mm Hospital Rubber Flooring


1.8m hospital bathroom flooring

Product Description





The sound absorption quality of our flooring greatly reduces noise, leading to reduced stress and better patient outcomes. Our healthcare flooring helps create a comfortable work environment for personnel, who spend significant portions of the day on their feet.


Brief Introduction


Rubber Flooring
1.5/2/ 2.5 /3.0mm
Wear Layer
Complete layer as wear layer
In Relle range of more than one thousand reference
Grains /Plain texture
1. Durable
2. Anti-bacterial
3. Anti-slippery
4. Water resistance
5. Abrasion resistance
6. Fire resistance
7. Recyclable
1. Strict quality control system.
2. perfect after-sales service.


· Easy to decorate, colorful and plenty of patterns to choose from.
· Fire resistant. dam proof and anti-skidding.
· Low swell ratio, environment protecting and non-toxic.
· Easy to use, low material waste
· Good at abrasive resistant, resistance to soiling, antibiotic.
· Anti-indentation, good mute performance.



 classificationrequirementsresultsmethodtest Description
General propertiescolor fastness to artificial light6 minimum blue wool scale ≥3 on grey scalefulfilledBS EN ISO105 B02:1992Color changes measured in response to changes in lighting
residual indentationnominal thickness <2.5mm
average value ≤0.2mm
fulfilledBS EN433:1994product indentation measured from loads
flexibility diameter of Mandel 20mmno cracking ai 20mmfulfilledBS EN433:1994product measured for damage after bending
stubbed cigarettemethod A ≥ rating 3fulfilledBS EN433:1998surface changes measured after exposure to stubbed cigarettes [method A]and spontaneous burning [method B]
stubbed cigarette method A, vertical load [5±0.1]N≤250mm3199mm3ISO 4649:1985measurement of product surface abrasion
Hardness≥75 shore A89ISO 7619:1986measurement of product hardness
dimensional stabilityTolerance allowed: ±0.4%-0.02%BS EN 434:1994dimensional changes measured after exposing the product to heat
General propertiesChemical resistance fulfilledBS EN423External changes were measured after exposing samples to chemical for determining amounts of time and then washing
slip resistance ramp test R9DIN51130:1992slip resistance measured by directly walking on differently sloping ramps
General propertiesSmoke density≤ds450fulfilledASTM e662the density of smoke resulting from the burning of the product measured
surface flammability≥0.45w/cm2ASTM e648radiant heat value required for ignition of the product measured to gauge surface flammability properties


3.0mm Hospital Rubber Flooring 0


3.0mm Hospital Rubber Flooring 1

Product Description
3.0mm Hospital Rubber Flooring 23.0mm Hospital Rubber Flooring 3
Product Application
3.0mm Hospital Rubber Flooring 4
Q1: Is your company a trading company or a factory?
A: We are a manufacturer, but a trading company sells the goods

Q2: How can I get a sample of required material for confirm the quality?
A: The product you see now is cut from our finished product, so you can know the quality of our production when you see the sample.

Q3: How is your sample charge?
A: For existing samples: free on charge when no more than 1 square meter. Express time will be 3 days. But you have to pay the freight.

Q4: How about your Minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
A: 200SQM.

Q5: What’s the delivery time?
A: 5-10 days.

Q6: Can you help us to shorten the lead time? Because there is not enough time left for us to deliver the goods to our customer within the lead time.
A: In a way, yes, we can get our factories reschedule their production, as long as the lead time of our other customers are not affected.

Q7: What’s your terms of payment?
A: 30% in advance, the other 70% before shipment.

Contact Details

WhatsApp : +13701903254