2m Antibacterial Flooring Hospitals Excellent Wear Resistance

Basic Information
Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
Brand Name: Yunyi
Certification: CA
Minimum Order Quantity: 200SQM
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: Packing in cartons, pallets
Delivery Time: 5-10 days
Payment Terms: L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 2000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Week
Detail Information
Name: Hospitals Antibacterial Flooring Size: 1.22m *15m
Width: 1-2m Thickness: 2mm-5mm
Color: More Than 1000 Kinds Feature: Anti Slip
Application: Hospital/School/Airport/Lab/Theatre Certificate: CE/SGS/ISO9001
High Light:

CA 2m antibacterial flooring hospitals


2m antibacterial flooring hospitals


5mm rubber flooring medical office

Product Description




Our flooring has outstanding slip resistance even when wet, which helps promote safety in a healthcare facility where floors are constantly cleaned, spills are mopped and the personnel remains on the move.


Properties of Rubber flooring/Flame-retardant rubber floor/Anti-slip flooring
1. Excellent wear-resistant: Long lifetime
2. Halogen-free: Non-toxic gas
3. Excellent footfall sound absorption


1-- Excellent wear-resistant
2-- offering Fantastic underfoot feeling;
3-- Excellent indentation resistance for heavy use areas;
4-- Very easy to clean


Brief Introduction


Rubber Flooring
1.5/2/ 2.5 /3.0mm
Wear Layer
Complete layer as wear layer
In Relle range of more than one thousand reference
Grains /Plain texture
1. Durable
2. Anti-bacterial
3. Anti-slippery
4. Water resistance
5. Abrasion resistance
6. Fire resistance
7. Recyclable
1. Strict quality control system.
2. perfect after-sales service.


· Easy to decorate, colorful and plenty of patterns to choose from.
· Fire resistant. dam proof and anti-skidding.
· Low swell ratio, environment protecting and non-toxic.
· Easy to use, low material waste
· Good at abrasive resistant, resistance to soiling, antibiotic.
· Anti-indentation, good mute performance.



  classification requirements results method test Description
General properties color fastness to artificial light 6 minimum blue wool scale ≥3 on grey scale fulfilled BS EN ISO105 B02:1992 Color changes measured in response to changes in lighting
residual indentation nominal thickness <2.5mm
average value ≤0.2mm
fulfilled BS EN433:1994 product indentation measured from loads
flexibility diameter of Mandel 20mm no cracking ai 20mm fulfilled BS EN433:1994 product measured for damage after bending
stubbed cigarette method A ≥ rating 3 fulfilled BS EN433:1998 surface changes measured after exposure to stubbed cigarettes [method A]and spontaneous burning [method B]
stubbed cigarette method A, vertical load [5±0.1]N ≤250mm3 199mm3 ISO 4649:1985 measurement of product surface abrasion
Hardness ≥75 shore A 89 ISO 7619:1986 measurement of product hardness
dimensional stability Tolerance allowed: ±0.4% -0.02% BS EN 434:1994 dimensional changes measured after exposing the product to heat
General properties Chemical resistance   fulfilled BS EN423 External changes were measured after exposing samples to chemical for determining amounts of time and then washing
slip resistance ramp test   R9 DIN51130:1992 slip resistance measured by directly walking on differently sloping ramps
General properties Smoke density ≤ds450 fulfilled ASTM e662 the density of smoke resulting from the burning of the product measured
surface flammability ≥0.45w/cm2 ASTM e648 radiant heat value required for ignition of the product measured to gauge surface flammability properties


2m Antibacterial Flooring Hospitals Excellent Wear Resistance 0



2m Antibacterial Flooring Hospitals Excellent Wear Resistance 1



Product Description
2m Antibacterial Flooring Hospitals Excellent Wear Resistance 22m Antibacterial Flooring Hospitals Excellent Wear Resistance 3
Product Application
2m Antibacterial Flooring Hospitals Excellent Wear Resistance 4
Q1: Is your company a trading company or a factory?
A: We are a manufacturer, but a trading company sells the goods

Q2: How can I get a sample of required material for confirm the quality?
A: The product you see now is cut from our finished product, so you can know the quality of our production when you see the sample.

Q3: How is your sample charge?
A: For existing samples: free on charge when no more than 1 square meter. Express time will be 3 days. But you have to pay the freight.

Q4: How about your Minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
A: 200SQM.

Q5: What’s the delivery time?
A: 5-10 days.

Q6: Can you help us to shorten the lead time? Because there is not enough time left for us to deliver the goods to our customer within the lead time.
A: In a way, yes, we can get our factories reschedule their production, as long as the lead time of our other customers are not affected.

Q7: What’s your terms of payment?
A: 30% in advance, the other 70% before shipment.

Contact Details

WhatsApp : +13701903254